This is a list of Galaxy S4 stock firmwares. (will be updating as we go along if you don’t see stock firmware for your model, e-mail zedomax [at] gmail dot com)
Using the following S4 stock firmwares will allow you to:
- Unroot your Galaxy S4 and remove root.
- Restore stock ROM/firmware on your S4.
- Reset everything back to 100% stock.
- Restore stock recovery and remove TWRP or CWM recovery.
- Get you on a fresh start if you messed up your S4.
- Fix bootloops where your phone gets stuck on logo.
You can use ODIN to flash these stock firmwares. If you don’t know how to do this, please see How to Unroot Galaxy S4!
Don’t see your firmware or for GT-i9500 and GT-i9505, see StockROM.net for latest firmware.