Download this video for viewing in HD on your smartphone or computer.
Click Here to Download High-Quality HD video to your Smartphone or Computer.
This video was brought to you by AndroidRoot.org. Click Here to See at AndroidRoot.org
For those of you looking to experience latest Android 4.3 with most features/customization, you will definitely have to try the PACMan ROM.
PACMan ROM is a hybrid custom ROM that mixes the best of AOKP, CM10.2, and ParanoidAndroid ROMs. It’s an “all-in-one” ROM that allows you to fully customize your UI/system using AOKP ROM Control, run your favorite apps in tablet mode using ParanoidAndroid Hybrid Settings, and even take advantage of CM10.2 new features like the Focal camera.
For Noobs: If you don’t know what AOKP ROM Control is, see our AOKP ROM Control Settings tutorial first. If you don’t know what ParanoidAndroid Hybrid Settings is, see our ParanoidAndroid Hybrid Settings tutorial first.
Overall, the latest PACMan ROM nightly builds are stable and solid enough to run as daily driver while allowing you to enjoy the bleeding edge of Android 4.3. If you are not satisfied with your current Android 4.3 experience (and you need more features than your brain can handle), give the latest PACMan ROM a test drive and let me know what you think!
- Download PACMan ROM for Galaxy S4 AT&T SGH-i337
- Download PACMan ROM for Galaxy S4 T-Mobile SGH-M919
- Download PACMan ROM for Galaxy S4 Sprint SPH-L720
- Download PACMan ROM for Galaxy S4 Verizon SCH-i545
- Download PACMan ROM for Galaxy S4 US Cellular SCH-R970
- Download PACMan ROM for Galaxy S4 CSpire SCH-R970x
- Download PACMan ROM for Galaxy S4 Cricket SCH-R907C
- Download PACMan ROM for Galaxy S4 Canadian SGH-i337M
- Download PACMan ROM for Galaxy S4 GT-i9500
- Download PACMan ROM for Galaxy S4 GT-i9505
Download Android 4.3 Gapps (for all, DO NOT USE Android 4.2 Gapps, they will FC!)
Download Flash Player APK (if you want flash player)
DownloadAndroid 4.3 PhotoSphere (if you want photosphere, but may force close so make a backup of your Gallery app using Titanium Backup app before installing! )
To install, reboot into recovery, make backup ROM, wipe data/factory reset, install ROM, install Gapps and reboot. (If for some reason you end up in a bootloop, reboot into recovery, goto Mounts & Storage for CWM or Advanced Wipe for TWRP, format /system, then re-install ROM.)